Sales and Account Manager – USA Based
We are a leader within the professional skincare industry. We are dedicated to providing innovative, quality skincare products and professional facial treatments to target major skincare concerns. We are a fast-growing skincare brand, occupying a unique space in the international market and expanding rapidly. We provide innovative and award winning products and treatment to beauty clinics and retail customers both within Australia, USA and NZ.
About the role
We are looking for a full-time qualified Sales and Accounts Manager to join our sales team and help achieve our goals. This is initially a contract position with the view to full time employment within 6 months. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries. The role is currently predominantly home based, but there will be the requirement for travel.
As part of this role, the successful candidate will work with Clinics located throughout the United States of America. They will be responsible for supporting Clinics through providing exemplary customer service, business-building and promotional activities, participation in Facial Events and achieving overall sales success. In addition, this role provides solid support to the Australian sales team, assisting with inducting, training, coaching and developing clinic staff as required.
The successful candidate will be a qualified and experienced Esthetician and sales professional, and demonstrate a strong record of success along with team leader/sales management experience. The desire to make a positive difference across a variety of clinics with diverse customer demographics is also important. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and multi-award winning brand.
The ideal candidate
- Exceptional time management skills, team management and team development ability
- Flexibility to travel and work in various locations across the USA
- Track record in achieving sales targets and meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Exceptional customer service ability
- Proactive, positive attitude and self-motivation, with a passion to drive retail sales
- Adaptability to fit in as a respectful team player and step up as a trusted Team leader as required
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and personal presentation
- Ability to work some weekends and late night trading according to the business needs
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to follow processes and procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone or email
- Developing new business and warm calling
- Do in clinic visit and training nationally
- Perform clinical treatments for product trials
- Processing orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer enquiries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up to date with new products
- Perform long distance skin consultations and recommend products
- Liaise with the logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
Skills and experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales Rep
- Hands on experience with a CRM and Order System, MS Office and Emails
- Excellent organisation, communication and problem solving skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Quick learner
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Open Drivers License
An Esthetician License is required for this position as professional recommendations and beauty room treatments are key points of difference for Roccoco. Please note, as part of the recruitment process, you will need to provide documentation of your qualification.
When you submit your covering letter please answer the following questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Do you have experience in account management environment?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
Please send you resume and cover letter marked attention to firstname.lastname@example.org